maanantai 19. maaliskuuta 2012

Latest gets~

I haven't bought any clothes these days because of the future B )
but went for shop things i really need... and also found some cute nice (cheap!) things i just had to buy ..... sorry Nette I know i promised not to use my money :-------''''D
Here's some pictures~
First the things I really needed to buy:

SYOSS Care-Spray Essence
This thing just makes my hair sooo silky and soft~
Got to love it : )
from Citymarket (?)

Gentle Cleasing Wipes by NIVEA Visage
These are amazing! I just hate to wash makeup off with water so this is just perfect for me ~
from Anttila

'Black Vanilla' body splash
This smells so nice that i just want to take a bath in it ; ___ ; ♥
bought it from H&M

HAWAIIAN Tropic Self Tan Creme~
I think i start to use this more often, i like the tan it gives~
from Stockmann

And here the stuffs I founded while shopping:

 Heart shaped purse ♥
Just cute~
from Glitter

♥ Ibero's bracelet
 from Anttila

'Keep Calm and Cuddle Up' book with love quotes
from Akateeminen Kirjakauppa

'choccy orange' -smelling Owl shaped lip balm
from Ajno gift shop

Maccarons ♥
from Stockmann Deli

I find these so cute that i just had to buy them : DDD
tastes so sweeeet~

founded this beauty from second hand store~
cost like 8e so i just had to give him a new home : 3




 And things i got~
a tiny cookie baking book from my mom
as a Valentines Day gift 

a rose scented perfume from my grandma and grandpa 
from their trip to Spain

the ugliest shirt ever seen also from my grandma and grandpa
from their trip to Spain : D

So yea, wanted to just show you these : DDD
Mainly the shirt from grandparents because it is just..... :------D
There's no words to describe it :---D
Thanks for reading~


PS. YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH THIS BECAUSE MY GIRL JANETTE (calling her Nette all the time) MADE A DANCE COVER VID AND YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!

She is such a cutie ; ___ ; ♥

Here:

YAY ♥
xo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti